This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the Creavorite Marketplace Terms Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.Information About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are under 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the Site. It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our Site.Information Collection
PART A – The Public Generally
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer trading experience and encourage commerce between buyers and sellers using the Site as a venue. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- • Your IP or proxy server IP;
- • Basic domain information;
- • Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- • The date and time of your visit to the website;
- • The length of your session;
- • The pages which you have accessed;
- • The number of times you access our site within any month;
- • The size of file you look at;
- • The website which referred you to our website; and
- • The operating system which your computer uses.
Various pages on this Site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, enter competitions, or to enable us to provide you with web site related services such as notifications.
If you use our Site’s feedback and support forms, you are asked to provide your name, organization, title, address, email address and telephone number. Creavorite will not otherwise collect information from you through this Site unless you knowingly provide it to us
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
Please note that when you voluntarily disclose information on the bulletin boards or in the forums or in the chat areas of the Site or in member profile pages, your personal and other information disclosed in your communication shall become public information and can be collected and used by other parties. We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board, forums, chat room or member profile pages do with your personal information.
PART B – Members
We collect information from people who use the Membership Section of our Site (“Members”). This information may be used:
- 1. to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us
- 2. to monitor who is accessing the membership section of the Site or using services offered on the Site; and
- 3. to profile the type of people accessing the Site.
If you use a payment facilitator on the Site, we collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, credit card number and credit card expiry dateUSE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
Creavorite will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
- • Forwarding important information relating to Creavorite activities and other requested information
- • Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services
- • Monitoring Site performance
- • Improving our Site and services to you
- • Internal administration; and
- • Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
Creavorite will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- • You have provided us with your consent; or
- • We are required to do so by law
No personally identifiable information is collected by these cookies. The anonymous data they collect is kept separate from the personal information in your Member account.
Other cookies are used to enhance your use of the Site, such as remembering that you are logged in. You are able to minimize or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the Site.CLEAR GIFS INFORMATION
When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Creative Market better for our users.ACCESS AND / OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information.
You can do this by emailing email@example.com
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of our Creavorite Services will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure. While using our Creavorite Services, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the Creavorite Services to any other personPERSONAL INFORMATION OF OTHERS
If a member provides you with (or your item accesses or uses) usernames, passwords or other personal information of the member (personal information) you must:
- 1. provide a privacy notice to the user, making the member aware of their personal information that you will receive and how you will handle that information
- 2. obtain the member's permission to use the member's personal information
- 3. use the personal information only for the limited purposes for which the member gave permission; and
- 4. meet any privacy and spam law requirements that apply to you.
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the Site. We will provide you with thirty (30) days notice to allow you the opportunity to notify Creavorite if you do not agree to such changes.OPT – OUT PROVISION
To protect you from unwanted email communications, Creavorite adopts an opt-out facility for marketing communication. If you decide you no longer would like to receive marketing communications from us, please change your Communication Options on your My Account page or advise us on Contact Support page
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- 1. we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure.
- 2. we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or.
- 3. we are required by law to disclose the information.
Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, thus the information collected from you will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction other than California, USA.FURTHER INFORMATION